By Rebecca Richards
I’d like to thank all those that attended Stage 1 of the Nebula Program at the Cloud Partner Days. Covering London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin, over 200 attendees came together to discuss Westcoast’s and Microsoft’s commitment to support our partners and the opportunities in the cloud.
If you missed the event or want to see the highlights watch our two minute summary here:
What we covered:
· Education on and within the cloud.
· Inspiring Westcoast’s partners by showcasing the opportunities available.
· Outlining the CSP Program and the benefits it’s bringing to organisations.
I had the pleasure in hosting this event with some fantastic speakers and organisations:
· Julie Baldwin – 6 Degrees North
· Chris Pitt – Vertical Leap
· Chris Perks and Charlie Hutton – Host It Growth
· Nicholas Fernando and Keith Glynn - Filtered
If you would like to get in touch with any of them, then they would be more than happy for you to contact them on LinkedIn, or get in touch with us at Westcoast and we will put you in contact with them.
If you were unable to join us for the Cloud Roadshows, or are keen for more, don’t worry! The Nebula Program is set to continue, the feedback and appetite for the Program is overwhelming, so keep your eyes and ears peeled to find out what’s next. If you can’t wait until then please get in touch with our cloud experts here at Westcoast, by contacting Cloud@westcoast.co.uk.
And don’t worry if you missed out on this stage – just email MicrosoftMarketing@westcoast.co.uk to register your interest for any future events.