Platinum sponsorship – Check.
All access pass – Check.
Hotel – Check.
Flights – Check.
That is the easy part. Now is the time for planning for WPC to make the most out of your investment.
WPC is a great week of the year for any Microsoft partner looking to discover the Microsoft strategy for the next year from their worldwide leaders, build relationships with key Microsoft employees and partners from around the world and to get sight of future technologies.
The key for us is to make sure you keep your agenda packed, the busier your agenda the less time for tiredness!
Here are our top tips to help you gain the most from WPC:
1. Use WPC Connect as this is the best way of scheduling meetings with Microsoft employees and partners.
2. Make sure you go to all the evening events laid on by the Microsoft team, most networking happens at these events so make sure that you have enough business cards.
3. Spend time in the UK lounge, this is where a lot of the best networking happens along with many valuable ad-hoc introductions and meetings.
4. Do your research - What is CSP? What is Cloud? This will enable you to ensure you gain the most out of your experience. Make sure that you visit us in the UK lounge to find out what our offering is and how we can help you demystify CSP.
5. Enjoy yourself – The WPC is a huge event and will be a full on rewarding experience. You may find yourself asking these questions; Why am I so tired? Have I not slept? It’s inevitable. So make sure you enjoy yourself whilst you’re there and you can catch up on sleep when you’re back!
I think we know that Cloud and Microsoft services available on monthly billing, through the CSP program are going to be the hot topics for the week, and here at Westcoast we are perfectly aligned to the Microsoft strategy to be able to support partners with the transition to cloud and to CSP.
Not forgetting Windows 10 – one platform across all devices, Microsoft Edge browser, Continuum, A PROPER START BUTTON! Have you ordered your free upgrade?
Be sure to follow us for the latest news and exclusive competitions on WPC and Westcoast Cloud..
Linkedin - Westcoast @ WPC
Online - www.westcoast.co.uk/csp
See you in Orlando!
Ben Feurtado – Microsoft Business Manager at Westcoast Limited